Sunday, May 13, 2012

Exciting News- New job, 31 & Stampin Up!

Exciting news and Updates!

I am a new 31 Consultant..I just placed my first order for my first catalog party..(Thanks Leisa). It's very easy to make $$ with 31 and you can do it on your own time. The minimums are only $200/quarter. Visit my website for additional details.  www.mythirtyone.com/135063/

I have been a Stampin Up Consultant for quite a while and haven't done much with it..I'm going to start doing more classes, kits, or maybe a club..etc. I am getting my list together to place an order before the end of the month for all of the retired sets in this catalog. Please email me @ mh3443@yahoo.com if you'd like a list of the retired SU products. Don't miss out! Let me know if you'd like to place an order.

I am very excited to announce that I accepted a new job on Friday. I will be a Sr. Travel Nurse Recruiter. The biggest plus is that I will be working from home and I can work from anywhere! Plus working from home means I can start scrappin right at 5:00! On another note:  Please let me know of any RNs looking for jobs. I have access to positions all over the country. And there's a nice referral bonus for you too!

Okay, back to reorganizing my scrapbook rooms...It's a HUGE challenge..I have overflow into the dining room right now because I've gone on so many retreats lately...I'm ready to get organized and finish some of those old projects..I will update with room pictures soon. :)  Happy Scrappy!


1 comment:

Karen C said...

Congrats on your job, Melissa! Or should I say jobs?